Saturday 6 September 2014

Something's stuck in my nose... Another entry

This is how my life usually begins, when I finally decided to stop procrastinating. I turned off my home's Wi-Fi, looked at my MESSY table, and lie on my bed and sleep...

I woke up. And it's like, 1900 hours. Dafuq just happened. So, I sighed. I greeted my parents who came home from work, watch Anime, looked, again, at my table, and... I end up on reading a novel.

I felt tired and exhausted so I prayed and slept. Hoping that tomorrow will be different. Wishing that one day I would wake up from my old habit of wasting my time to actually... Do. My. Maths. Homework.

Some days (Thank God) , I actually study. I told myself to "fast" the Internet, hide my tab in my sister's closet, push aside the stuff on my table and did my studying.

Confession time~ I HATE homework. But I LOVEEEE studying. Not sure why. But I made an assumption that the reason that I keep on delaying my homework (especially Maths) is due to the fact that I have to copy down the questions then I get to solve the problems. I mean, Reality Check : Most questions are sooooooooo Long. Studying is freer (?) . You just write what you comprehend and it assists you to become smarter.

Anyone with me on this ?

***

Do you know that moment when you finally got that excessive, dried mucus from your nostrils and you feel like you can BREATHE. Probably feeling that you are o  top of the world ? Same here.

Now, I can't have that luxurious feeling , yet. I might get this thing over with when I publish this entry and do a poem for a school magazine. I shall do 7 undone Math chapters tomorrow.

I don't get it. My Maths workbook keep on disappearing. I lost it for the second time already. Deva ju... My thesaurus was MIA as well. Twice. Dang, So much to do ! French the llma !

I guess this is somehow a punishment from Above that is is what I get for just throwing my things at random places. Better start soon , I assume. Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today.

***

Blogging seems fun. It is like a journal, but online. I wrote journals, once upon a time. Writing can be fun.

To put it all in a nutshell, I hope that someone out there will read my entries and maybe drop a comment so I know how can I help you in some way ? I can teach you how to make caramel at home (JUST BURN SUGAR AND IT WORKS) or how to debate 101 .

God bless to those who are having a tough time to inhale pure , delicious, oxygen and I bid you all farewell.





No comments:

Post a Comment