Tuesday 9 September 2014

HE SAID "BYE" TO ME !!! *Best (blank) of ma lifeee*

"Am I , a part of the cure ? Or am I part of the disease ? "

***

I was (finally!) doing Maths (Hallelujah!) in class while waiting for my mom to pick me up. It was listening to this lecture about the awareness of women's health issues , scrubbing our skins with gel that is made up of cotton , and were introduced to a better type of sanitary napkins. Interesting.

As I was saying, I was doing Linear Inequalities in class and some comrades of mine were playing chess. After a few minutes, they decided to leave. I was still fiddling with my own calculations when out of the blue, someone bid farewell , along with mentioning my name. I slowly looked at the person who said it and...

At first , I just raised up my hand, symbolizing I appreciated him noticing of my presence in the classroom. LIKE A BOSS. When he "evacuated" the location (my class) , he and his gang left and went wandering about for another half hour. It took a long time for me to absorb whatever happened. And then I smiled and laughed like a lunatic. HE SAID BYE TO ME ! WOO-HOO.

American Authors's song filled my mind time and time again as I recalled on today's brief moment. Whoa, WOW . He. Said. Bye. To. Me.

Oh. My. Unicorn.

OH MY UNICORN !!!

I didn't believe it. I mean, he's such a shy person, yet he actually was brave enough to do that. I mean, if you are one of his classmates, or Geben,  who might be reading this, they'll know that what he did was completely unexpected. Right , guys ? *claps*

***

I reek of sweat. My sweat glands must be working very well. So, I would say that today wasn't my best day , but preferably one of my best moments in life. I just felt so , happy . Don't get me wrong , when someone you are fond of did or say something to you , there's this feeling when your stomach is giggling, which make you giggle ,too.

Truth is , my best day hasn't happened yet.

Oh , yeah. A reminder : His smile makes my heart MELT. I don't care if no one agrees with me. That's fine with me , that means : less competition.

My birthday is coming up soon. PT3 is right around the corner. Mockingjay-Part 1 will be released in November. Sometimes , I cannot fathom why does oneis so desperate for fame. Who knows. Some things are meant to be that way , I assume. Opinions will just be cast aside. Unless you're in a debate. Then you need to convince the adjudicators that your opinions should be the one standing.

***

I guess I need to get ready for tuition, now. Fairfarren , invisible readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment