Sunday 14 September 2014

Prince Harry , Jenna Marbles. and Me!

So , the Million Dollar question for today is : What does Prince Harry , Jenna Marbles, and me have in common ?

Prince Harry is, you know, a prince. And he comes from a royal bloodline. Jenna Marbles is a funny , truthful , Youtuber who has more subscribers than Ryan Higa. And there's me , a not-famous nerdfighter. Now, you're probably wondering : WHAT do they have in common ?

Well,  here's what : We all have the same birthdays ! Yes , I know, a lot to take in , right?

***

So , I hope that I may watch The Maze Runner soon.


***




This is my dog , Padfoot. 
Yes, we (my family and I) named it after Sirius Black from
 Harry Potter.

Padfoot is a good dog. He behaves by shutting up when we wash him weekly. So flies won't attack his body and he wouldn't smell awful, like today. Sorry , folks , I am a busy girl. But we shall bathe him this upcoming Saturday. 

Padfoot's lying on our floor with his flies. 

I love dogs. They're so... Adorable. And, of course, loyal. I also have Tongs. We finally realized that it was supposed to be Prongs (Another Harry Potter character) but it was too late. So , we had to call Tongs, Tongs. 

Dogs guard the house. To top it off , they lick you ! 

***

Okay. From birthday parties to dogs. Way to go...

Anyways , I would like to thank God and my parents for making me to become a part of the idiot who lives on Earth.
My Friends who wished me a Happy Birthday , but hey, everyone is supposed to do that so I don't have to be super delighted when I log in to my Facebook Account.

"Oh , look ! 20++ people wished me on my Wall." (Sarcastically)

My parents sang a birthday song like drunk people becaus ethey just woke up precisely at 12.00 a.m. today. So , thanks guys.

A certain somebody texted me and I literally CRIED. Tears of joy rolled down on my cheeks because tbe message was so sweet. He quoted John Green's infinities and I laughed and I cried. The reason why I was so emotional was due to the fact that he remembered about how much I love John Green and his novels and he, a computer geek but not a book-lover actually took the time to quote it.

It's amazing how someone actually remembers what you said not because how much you say it to them , but how they actually listen.

Don't you feel a bit happy when someone gives you your favourite coffee order, appreciating their knowledge concerning you ? (Kurt and Blaine ; Glee)

That's how I felt.

Therefore , thank you. To him. For listening.

To my family. For loving. For caring.
To God.
To Padfoot and Tongs. For eating the bones and the leftovers.


To Italian Food. For being a part of my birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment