Wednesday 15 October 2014

one exam ended, another one starts...

Hello. It has been a long time since I haven't been blogging. Because of PT3 . It's funny, though: Today you're feeling on top of the world and exhaled an air of relief and happiness that you are FINALLY liberal from one of the biggest exams in your life. Next you're back on sleeping late due to the fact that you DID NOT study earlier when another exam is up. 
Well, I am glad to say : I won't practise this habit anymore. Bullshid, right? 
Still, since I learnt my lesson (Clearly), I think I should study... I mean, NOT studying like crazy because THAT would be bonkers. It's just that I think I am just going to NOT procrastinate HARDCORE. 

Okay. This, I promise everyone. By the way, I am currently reading If I Stay by Goyle Forman. You know, the ChloĆ« Grace Moretz motion picture. 





These pictures represent my tables and bed during PT3.
To put it all in a nutshell, PT3 was actually better than PMR. Because, well, I don't need to focus on Geography and History. Yeah, I am a lazy person.
To top it off, it's only 1 Paper for each subject.
If God is willing, I would like to have good results. To make my family proud. Teehee.

Well, I am going to watch The Big Bang Theory now. "He" is helping me to download movies. Yay! How can I live without him? :) Just kidding, I can, obviously. I said Bye to him and HE WAVED BACK.

Yups, This shall be all. Hopefully (!) I will score my exams with satisfaction and joy.

Live long and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment