Thursday 23 October 2014

I. need. food. :(



I open today's blog with a Nugget Meme. Yes, I love nuggets. Chicken Nuggets, to be precise. They're crunchy, and they are hot. Nuggets make me happy. FOOD makes me happy.

I mainly for two reasons : When I am hungry, and when I am bored. Problem is : I get bored all the time.

Sometimes, I tend to spend my money on excessive food intake. Weird thing is... I'm still skinny as heck. Yes, you might think that I am this thin, unhealthy, soul but I am not. Literally, my BMI states that I am balanced. Which means that this gal is, just right.

Nuggets are very delicious. They. Are. A. Fugging. Wonder. To. Behold. Cheers for the Nugget Creator! They are such nice people.

Right, about the money thing. When I decided to stay back at school, I often avoid from going to the canteen. Why? Well, FOOD will drive me to buy LOADS of FOOD and BOOM. CLAP. Where did all my money go? Yeah, it all went to the school's canteen.

But I love FOOD. Who doesn't?

***

I have no idea what to do in my life anymore. PT3 has ended and I am stuck with sleeping and staring at my phone for endless of hours. I hate that.

However, dear readers, I shall stop this nasty habit by starting on reading my novels and try to build... abs. AHHAAHAHAHHAHA, I know, right? Bullshiz.

It's this wager my friends made and I am NOT going to lose on this bet. Hahahahaha.

Yeah, my writing skills suck. Thesaurus- I shall spend my little infinity with you, then.

Keep Calm and Love Nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment